This is a regularly updated chart of where Agoric is headed, what our major milestones will be, and when we plan to meet them.
- Inter Protocol Community Call #4 on September 15thWe'll cover the state of Inter Protocol, including recent developments and our upcoming milestones. Join to learn more about $IST's position as an overcollateralized stable token in the Cosmos IBC ecosystem.
- Agoric Community Call #24 on September 1stFirst Thursday of the month we will share Agoric announcements, answer live questions, highlight community projects, and introduce new tools to help you build your application on chain. Set your reminder here not to miss our Community Call.
- Mainnet-1 RC0 availableA functionally complete release candidate of the code that will power mainnet-1 will be available for deployment on devnet. Track Progress and Milestones
- Mainnet-1 performance and scalability testingAn additional round of intensive load testing will ensure that Agoric’s goals for a robust, resilient chain are met. This milestone was initially slated for June 2022, and this new date better reflects current engineering estimates.
- Security testing of Inter Protocol Preview Release on devnetWhen available, the feature-complete preview release will be the target of rigorous product security testing that includes static analysis, fuzzing, and pentests that challenge the security assumptions of the code. This milestone was initially scheduled for June 2022, but was pushed forward a month to better support new software delivery estimates.
- Cosmic Swingset Vulnerability AssessmentAs part of the security assessment program Inter Protocol, Agoric has engaged a world-class security firm to examine Cosmic Swingset, which is where Agoric’s JS stack interfaces with Cosmos.
- Agoric Smart Wallet Vulnerability AssessmentAs part of the security assessment program Inter Protocol, Agoric has engaged a world-class security firm to examine the on-chain wallet that will power transactions in the Agoric ecosystem.
- Agoric OpCo Delegation Program Policy DiscussionTo improve transparency around the OpCo delegation program, a draft of Agoric's program policy is available for discussion on Commonwealth. This discussion coincides with a series of upcoming improvements designed to better support the needs of validators and the network in anticipation of mainnet-1 launch.Join the discussion
- Inter Protocol Community Call #3 on August 18thWe'll cover the state of Inter Protocol, including recent developments and our upcoming milestones. Join to learn more about $IST's position as an overcollateralized stable token in the Cosmos IBC ecosystem.
- Dean Tribble at Zcon3 in Las Vegas from August 7-9Zcon3 will be a productive and inclusive event with opportunities for all attendees to learn and connect with each other. You will need to submit a request form if you wish to attend in-person, but virtual attendee registration begins in July. Learn More
- Agoric Community Call #23 on August 10thFirst Wednesday of the month we will share Agoric announcements, answer live questions, highlight community projects, and introduce new tools to help you build your application on chain. Set your reminder here not to miss our Community Call.
- Vote: Elect the Inter Protocol Economic CommitteeVote on the economic committee that will support the economic design of IST. Join Governance Forum
- Upgradeable Chain ContractsThis functionality improves the process of maintaining and updating contract code after its initial deployment on-chain. This continues to be a work in progress from April 2022.Track Progress and Milestones
- IBC RelayersPrior to mainnet-1 launch, Agoric will ensure that IBC Relayer infrastructure is sufficient to meet our liveness and latency requirements. These relayers likely will be run primarily by third parties. Relayer status will be available on a dashboard.
- Refreshed Vault and BLD Boost front-ends for Inter ProtocolInitial front ends provided in the Inter Protocol preview release will be upgraded with new functionality and improved look-and-feel. These front ends will be available for third party hosting of the Inter Protocol applications.
- Kernel message prioritization and backpressure managementThis feature will improve scalability and message delivery in Swingset.
- Network Coordination and Testing ImprovementsTo support the validators who operate the Agoric network, we are collaborating with validators to improve testing, communication, and network upgrade processes. By collaborating on this work with validators, the network will be better prepared to act in the event of a bug or security emergency in the future.
- Validator Office HoursThis month's validator office hours, hosted in partnership with the DCF, included a detailed discussion of the recent Cumulative Gas bug that impacted mainnet. In addition to covering lessons learned while resolving this issue, attendees also discussed ways to improve coordination for testnet and mainnet exercises.Watch Here
- Security Reviews for the Agoric Opco Delegation ProgramIn advance of mainnet-1 launch, Agoric OpCo intends to increase the amount of token delegated to program participants who have supported the network since mainnet-0 launch. To be eligible for an increase in stake, current program recipients must pass an evaluation that includes a review of operational, technical, and security baselines.
- Inter Community Call #2 on July 26thWe'll cover the state of Inter Protocol, including recent developments and our upcoming milestones. Join to learn more about $IST's position as an overcollateralized stable token in the Cosmos IBC ecosystem.Watch Here
- Join us at HackAtom and BUIDL Asia in Seoul on July 29 and August 4HackAtom is coming to Seoul, and so is the Agoric team. Grab your free ticket and don’t miss the Agoric workshop.Register Today
- Community Call on July 13thWe will share Agoric announcements, answer live questions, highlight community projects, and introduce new tools to help you build your application on chain. Set your reminder here
- Public Sale Option 1 BLD Tokens UnlockThe first tranche of tokens purchased in the CoinList public sale will unlock on July 1. Learn More
- Initial Inter Protocol Public Documentation AvailablePublic documentation for Inter Protocol contract operation, user flows, and frequently asked questions will launch in July.
- Accelerated User Testing in DevnetEach front-end release will lead to an additional round of user testing on all Inter Protocol functions.
- Zoe offer integration with Ledger hardware walletsAllows users to sign Agoric smart contract transactions using Ledger devices, with human-readable transaction descriptions.This integration is powered by Cosmos ADR 036. Explore the GitHub Issue
- Agoric Smart WalletThis wallet will smooth the user experience in onboarding to Agoric. The Agoric Smart Wallet includes native support for ERTP and Zoe and allows signing to be handled by a third party wallet such as Keplr. This has made continuous progress since first appearing as a May 2022 milestone.
- Economic Stress Testing of Inter Protocol on devnetThis Platinum Team exercise will test the resilience of the stablecoin economy under load, and identify the need for any contract level changes or third-party infrastructure that could provide stability mechanisms that provide mitigations for adverse events. This was rescheduled from May to June to better meet the needs of our subject matter experts.
- Purple Team Security Review Reports Publication for ERTP, Zoe, and Inter ProtocolThe Agoric team regularly invests in week-long application security reviews of the code that will power mainnet, the economy, and beyond. Each review produces a report that provides a snapshot of the maturity and resilience of the code. Publication was initially scheduled for May, but was pushed to June to support Economic Stress Test planning.
- Join us at Consensus from June 9-12 in Austin, TXConsensus 2022 gathers thousands of industry participants and over 400 speakers for 4 days of networking and innovation. Get your ticket and meet the Agoric team!Register Today
- Discuss Staking Rewards in GovernanceChat with the community about BLD and IST rewards and its parameters for those who secure the chain by staking BLD.Join the Conversation
- Join us at NFT.NYC from June 20-23Grab your ticket and meet the Agoric team for the 4th annual NFT industry event. Register Today
- $BLD Unlock Community Call, June 29thJoin our Twitter space to learn about the first Unlock of BLD.
- Inter Protocol ContractsEconomic data from the Inter Protocol contracts is now being exposed via off-chain notification.
- Agoric Smart WalletSmart wallet can get balances with zero transactions.
- AMMFront end library for calculating AMM swap outputs.
- Vulnerability Assessment Reports for ERTP and Zoe PublishedIn 2021, Agoric engaged Least Authority to thoroughly review the application security of the ERTP and Zoe, our rights transfer protocol and smart contract language and platform. Publication was initially scheduled for May, but was pushed to June to support Economic Stress Test planning.
- Join us at the Cosmos Gateway Hackathon in PragueBuy your ticket to attend May 16-17 in Prague. Network with the leading Cosmos projects, attend workshops, and take part in unforgettable parties!Register Today
- Check Your BLD AddressConfirm that the BLD you purchased during the public sale has been distributed to your wallet by checking your public address on the block explorer. Check Explorer
- Off-chain Read API and SubscriptionsUsing the RPC API, this functionality will enable off-chain observability of contract code and chain state. This is necessary for front ends to efficiently render important contract state, such as a price quote on the AMM, and will allow for external analytics on core economy contracts.
- Inter Protocol Vulnerability AssessmentAs part of the security assessment program for the launch of the Inter Protocol, Agoric has engaged a world-class security firm to examine the code, contracts, and architecture that make up our stablecoin economy. This assessment kicked off in late May, and will run through mid-June.
- Inter Protocol Preview Release available on DevnetA functionally complete preview of the Inter Protocol code that includes the contracts, code, and mechanisms of the Inter Protocol will be available for deployment on devnet. Initial front ends will be included with post-launch upgrades planned.Track Progress and Milestones
- Stake Your BLDThroughout April, Agoric will share helpful resources on the importance of staking, from how it secures our chain to how-to guides on staking and choosing a validator service. Stake Now
- Fireside: Validator Deep DiveJoin our Twitter Spaces with Gabriela Tarabuta of Stake2earn, Phuc Pham of STC Capital, and Edouard Lavidalle of Stakin for an informed discussion with validators on the Agoric blockchain.Listen Now
- AMA: How to Choose a Validator ServiceJoin us for a Twitter Spaces AMA with Emanuel of Globex Inc. to discuss how new BLD holders can evaluate which validator service to stake their tokens with.Listen Now
- Guide: How to Write a Governance ProposalWhile some proposals are small, others like adopting a new feature of the agoric-sdk are more complex and require coordination. Learn how to write a proposal.Read Now
- Virtual/Durable Types Utilized in Inter Protocol ContractsThe conversion to virtual and durable objects will improve performance and scalability of the contracts and mechanisms that power the core of Agoric’s stablecoin economy.
- Upgraded Liquidation Mechanism for VaultsThe vault liquidation pathway will be upgraded to consider vault size and external market price data prior to performing liquidation on the native AMM. This will significantly reduce risk of Inter Protocol debt shortfalls.
- Swingset Security Vulnerability Assessment KickoffAs part of the security assessment program for mainnet-1 launch, Agoric engaged a world-class security firm to examine the architecture and application security of Swingset, the Agoric VM.
- Parity Stability Module for Inter ProtocolThis mechanism enables IST to be traded for a high-quality stablecoin, and provides timely, low cost arbitrage opportunities to incentivize maintaining parity with the US dollar.Learn More
- Multi-facet virtual objects implemented in SwingsetThis capability makes the kernel more robust, and improves performance when handling many objects.
- Restival: Purple Team Security Review of Inter ProtocolThis week-long security review of the architecture, contracts, and code that make up the Inter Protocol stablecoin economy included participants from Agoric, Iqlusion, and Informal Systems. Browse the Issue