Here you can download hi-res JPGs of our public speakers. You can use them for information articles, speaking opps, or general inspiration!
Dean Tribble, CEO
The Agoric combination mark includes the Agoric name and icon, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of Agoric products. Please don't modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Agoric, or in a way that confuses Agoric with another brand (including your own).
How to use the Agoric logo:
- Use the Agoric marks to link to Agoric.com or Agoric-owned social platforms
- Use the Agoric marks to advertise a dApp built on the Agoric platform
- Use the Agoric marks in blog posts, social media, or news articles about Agoric
- Use the Agoric marks appropriately for strong visibility
- Use full-color mark on light-colored backgrounds.
- Use monochromatic mark on contrasting, solid backgrounds
How NOT to use the agoric logo:
- Use the Agoric marks for your application’s icon or branding
- Modify the Agoric marks in any way
- Integrate any Agoric marks into your project’s branding
- Use the Agoric marks for promotional activities, indicating affiliation with the Agoric website, product, or social media accounts without permission
Please do not modify the Agoric logo, mark, or combination mark.