# Zoe Pre-Built Contracts
While Zoe provides the means to build custom smart contracts, there is a good chance you will want to use one that follows a commonly-used structure. Therefore, we currently provide several pre-built contracts that can be imported and run on Zoe:
- Atomic Swap - A basic trade of digital assets between two parties.
- Autoswap - An automated market maker (implementating Uniswap v1) that can always trade between the two currencies in its liquidity pool.
- Barter Exchange - An exchange with an order book that allows all kinds of goods to be offered for explicit barter swaps.
- Covered Call - This type of contract oversees the sale and execution of a call option.
- Multipool Autoswap - An automated market maker implementing Uniswap v1. It has multiple liquidity pools and can trade between any pair of funded currencies.
- Second-price Auction - An auction in which the highest bidder wins and pays the second-highest bid. This version doesn't conceal the bids (an essential aspect of second price auctions), therefore, it should not be used in production.
- Simple Exchange - A basic exchange with an order book for one asset, priced in a second asset.
If you want to build your own smart contract, start with the Zoe API