# Getting Started for HackTheOrb, The Agoric x Chainlink Hackathon!
Welcome to the Agoric Platform! This doc is a guide for developing smart contracts and DeFi components.
# Get set up to hack!
Create the starter dapp
agoric init my-fungible-faucet cd my-fungible-faucet # Start the Agoric platform agoric install && agoric start --reset # In a second terminal agoric deploy contract/deploy.js agoric deploy api/deploy.js # In a third terminal cd ui && yarn start
# Dig into our architecture
- ERTP: An intro to ERTP, our token standard for fungible and non-fungible tokens.
- Zoe: An intro to Zoe, our smart contract runner. Zoe escrows and protects your users' digital assets, letting you focus on development.
- Agoric Stack: An intro to the Agoric technical stack.
- Agoric Dapp Guide and Agoric Dapp Templates: Pre-written dapps with UI you can install as a template, such as our constant product AMM, Autoswap.
- Agoric Contracts: Pre-written contracts you can browse and reuse.
Quickly get up to speed with these instructional videos:
Building a Composable DeFi Contract by Kate Sills walks through writing first a covered call option contract, and then an OTC Desk contract that uses the covered call contract.
# Next steps
Need help? Chat with our engineers on Agoric Discord.